Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits: Energy

Courtesy of Timéa Szalay...

‎"Energy is the essence of life. Every day you decide how you're going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach that goal, and by maintaining focus." - Oprah

Question...

Do you ever think about your energy? How you use it in your regular day to day?

I'm not talking about the energy that gets you up in the morning and off to work, but instead the energy you have/use when focusing on completing your to do list; your daily/weekly/monthly or yearly goals; The energy you use when working with others to partner in a common goal?

I always remind myself prior to every single meeting that my positive upbeat energy will encourage others to work with me vs against me...

Feel free to share your comment below...

~b2

No comments:

Post a Comment