Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Morning's Motivation: The Right Things

I am going to take a little different approach to today's motivation...

Do you ever realize that when ever your birthday comes around that many people send you a nice email, text message or facebook wish?

It really changes your mood doesn't it?

And I am sure it really changes their mood for doing it...

Well, last night, prior to the many messages I woke up to this morning, my wonderful daughter Madison; my parkour champion son, Wyatt and my lovely lady Michelle, did all the right things to show me how much I am cared for - and for that I am blessed.

So, your motivational challenge today is...

Go out and do the right things for someone in your life - It'll make you both feel great...

b2

No comments:

Post a Comment