Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits: Dreams

Here's a little LR for your Tuesday Tidbits...

Do you lay your head on the pillow at night happily exhausted? Have you done everything within your power to move the mountains in your path as you pursue your goals and dreams? When you sleep, does the same dream that dominates your waking hours also with you in the dark? Hold onto that dream because its a great dream. NEVER apologize for it, and never let it go. It will happen if you persist!
- LR

For me, I've found myself (lately - past couple of weeks) still dreaming, sleeping well etc., but have found my energy levels have dropped, creating a compound effect on my motivation (decreasing). Recognizing that it's normal is one thing. Trying to get back on track is another...Any advice? Anyone?

~b2

No comments:

Post a Comment