Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Manifesting Your Desires

Hello Friendly Blog Followers...

An interesting Internet article I recently came across that speaks to a belief I have.

You can manifest your desires


“I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that makes the weather. I possess tremendous power to make life miserable or joyous.... “

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe





You are much more powerful than you may realize. You can manifest your desires, change your life 360 degrees and impact your world in unimaginable ways. You're probably thinking, "if I'm this powerful, why am I not already doing all the things you just mentioned?" That is a very good question... and here is the answer.

You see... there are powerful universal laws that operate all the time. You cannot see them, but they are there. These laws can and will allow you to manifest your desires, once you know how they work and apply them to your life. If you don't know about these laws or how they work.... Or you know about these laws, but don't apply them, your life will not change in the way that you want it to change.

The movie, "the secret" introduced world-wide audiences to one of these laws, the law of attraction. However there are other laws which work hand-in-hand with the law of attraction to bring you more money, better health, a house of your own or personal fulfillment. If you want your current "reality" to change, you have to change your inner reality, which are the thoughts, beliefs and feelings that occupy your mind every second of every day. All the things that you currently see and experience as reality is simply a symptom of what is happening inside of you. Change what is on the inside and you automatically change what is on the outside.

What you experience today is a result of what you created yesterday and the day before. Unless, you change something inside of you today, tomorrow will continue the same way that yesterday and the day before has been.

But how do I create the new reality I want as opposed to the current reality that I don't want? You do this by focusing only on the new reality that you want.

I know this is easier said than done, but you can do it.

- b2

No comments:

Post a Comment