Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How To Succeed In "Your" Business

For today's topic I was going to post an interesting article I read on "How to start a business while maintaining your life" - This is a topic/question that many people have raised or asked me over the last few years.

However, after finding the article, reading it and making some serious connections to it, I came across a link that my Facebook friend, Bevan Hitch shared, that I thought might seem more appropriate to post first.

So, take a great listen to what Steve Jobs has to say...

Listen to it a few times. If you listen close enough, you'll not only understand what he means, but you'll truly be able to relate it to your business...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuNQgln6TL0&feature=share



Tomorrow's posting will get into a little nitty gritty on "How to"...

Enjoy...

~b2

1 comment:

  1. It's like he was speaking at an International. Know your why, have fun, build leaders.

    ReplyDelete