Friday, October 7, 2011

If You Live Each Day Like It's Your Last...

I know that many of you are going to say, oh no! not another Steve Jobs piece.

Well, I want you to think a little differently for a few minutes.

Don't "just" remember a techie iCon who truly helped the world communicate & entertain themselves better, but instead, just for a few minutes, listen to what he has to say and take from it all the things that can truly transform your life both personally and professionally...

http://www.ted.com/talks/steve_jobs_how_to_live_before_you_die.htmlon the blog and I'll do my best to post...

If you live each day like it's your last...Some day you'll be right...
- Steve Jobs (quoted 2005)

I particularly like 9:08 and 12:31 of the video.

Please feel free to comment below...

~b2

No comments:

Post a Comment