Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Personal Declaration

Hello Friendly Blog Followers...

Have you ever found yourself in a place where you think you're doing all the right things; Like giving the right advice; Encouraging the right people, and Sharing your experiences. But then finding yourself not personally doing the things that you say are important to do when trying to further your career, business or personal brand?

Well, this week in particular, I've found myself in a place of wonderment. Wondering this and wondering that. Problem is, is that where wonderment lies, so does procrastination - and we all know what happens when you sleep with procrastination.

Personal Declaration folks - It's a disgusting place to be...

Time to get back out there and get things done.

Time to get out there and start the day like it's your first day - The day you opened the doors to your own business - The day you committed to personal development - The day you declared that you were put on this earth to doing something special...

Here's to that day...

~b2

2 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you, Bill! I have been reading each blog chronologically backwards from present, increasingly uncomfortable and amused at how closely you hit home to my own desire to live more effectively and achieve the goals I am so sure I was beamed down to this earth to accomplish. I had to comment to this virgin thread and say Thank you for the insight that so many years in the biz has etched on you, and then letting us learn from your experience. I'll get back to reading the 'next' blog and see what will be the next way you shine light on something about myself and my quest ... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Carling. I am now back at posting. Here's hoping the new blogs inspire...
    - b2

    ReplyDelete