Thursday, January 26, 2012

2012 - Larry Raskin

Hello Friendly Blog Followers...

A short, inspirational note from Mr. Raskin...

A very special hello to all my family and friends as we begin 2012. As this year ushered in, I knew this would be "THE YEAR." A year of getting goals not just setting goals. Whatever it is you are pursuing now, know this...not everyone is going to agree w/you. Not everyone will want you to win. And, expect the darker forces of this world to attack you. But know that God doesn't manufacture junk and you were put here to do something special. Success is your birthright. You need to believe that. Your purpose is about ready to be revealed. Jeremiah 33:3 "Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know."


Now, let go out and make it happen my friends...

- b2

No comments:

Post a Comment