Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Little Secret (part one)

Hello My Friendly Blog Followers...

What are the secrets that the most successful use to move people to take more action?

How come some people can create Millions in Sales and Volume, where others struggle and pull their hair out at night just trying to figure out how to get their first cheque?

Earlier today, I was on the phone with one of my crazy Millionaire Genius Friends (Ha!) who I'll allow to remain nameless for now...

He revealed to me the Ultimate Secret(s) to Building Your Business (which I will share with you here)

- What would make all the rejection worth it?

- What in your life would make all the failure worth it?

- What "End Goal" in your life would make any so called risk, seem like small beans?

You're starting to feel one of the secret's already working and you don't even know it.

While I am grateful with where my business is today, I still look to my Mentors to push my success further, and they've helped me unlock an Industry Secret (or secret's) that allows us to finally prosper...

You're probably thinking, why would Bill share this secret...?

Why wouldn't he keep it to himself and build his own business instead of sharing...?

Answer: Because that's what we do...We share information to help others prosper too...

What secret weapon did we just evoke within YOU only moments ago?

I think you've guessed it, we knew you were intelligent.

Answer: E.M.O.T.I.O.N.

That's right. E.M.O.T.I.O.N.

e·mo·tion/iˈmōSHən/:

Noun

1.A natural instinctive state of mind deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others.
2.Any of the particular feelings that characterize such a state of mind, such as joy, anger, love, hate, horror, etc.


Think about it for a second.

What is it that drives you to eat the oatmeal over the donuts?

What is it that makes you hit the gym vs watching TV?

What is it that drives you to ask that wonderful person in your life to marry you?

Answer: E.M.O.T.I.O.N.

Every single day we make so many of our decisions on Emotion, whether it is as simple as something we eat or as major as choosing the partner we'll spend our life with.

When you truly appreciate, understand, and implement Emotion into your Business, you will see the kind of results that some people only dream of.

You know what I mean. Be Passionate. Exude that posture, passion, energy & EMOTION.

Imagine, adding this simple, little secret to your day-to-day routine, and then stepping out of that brand new car, to be to be swarmed by friends and family at the next event - Everyone envious of the Freedom you were willing to go out there and create. Sounds easy doesn't it. Unfortunately, it's also as easy to not do it too...

You now understand how people like Gandhi and Martin Luther King moved the masses so extremely.

You now realize how Apple took a CULTURE and turned it into a Billion Dollar Computer company.

They all used E.M.O.T.I.O.N...

Need an E.M.O.T.I.O.N check, click on this video...

If that video doesn't kick you in the onions to put M.A.S.S.I.V.E - E.M.O.T.I.O.N. in your life, and get you out doing what you're supposed to do, then you have bigger issues to deal with...

If you thought today brought E.M.O.T.I.O.N into your life, then tomorrow's post is the one you've been waiting for...

P.O.S.T.U.R.E - What it is & how to get it...

~b2

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you teaching on the big stage, Bill!! You're on my "interesting people to have coffee with" list!!

    ReplyDelete