Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Master The Bounce (part two)

Hello Friendly Blog Followers...

Sorry about this, but today is an insanely busy day. Already running behind...

So, today's post is a "re-post" from last year simply because I personally experienced "a bad day, yesterday"



Before reading the rest, I suggest you read "Mastering The Bounce."

You see, yesterday wasn't the most productive day - Actually to be honest, it was a costly vs productive day...




01-30-12
- Drove downtown @ 730am for a cancelled appointment...
- Drove back to the east end (Pickering)...
- Took Madison to the doctor's just to get the run-around...
- Drove to Burlington in a snow-storm for a 6pm no-show
- Drove to Mississauga in the same storm for an 8:30pm no-show
- Drove back to Pickering @ 9:15pm thoroughly frustrated...
- Got home at 11pm - Did I say massive snow storm ???
- Went to bed at midnight...
- Woke up at 2am
- Awake till 430am
- Quoted KT for the entire 2.5 hour period...Priceless !!!
- Today is a new day !!!

Late last night (this morning) reminded me of how (last year) I needed to learn how to bounce back from a bad day, bad experience etc. That's when I decided to go out and search for an article or two on how to bounce back from certain situations.

That lead me to posting "Mastering The Bounce". Now, while recognizing the situation and mastering the bounce used to help me initially, I must say that KT has been the Master of the Bounce as of late...Getting me back on track faster than ever before...

When was the last time you needed to bounce back from something and what helped you ???

- b2

No comments:

Post a Comment